Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ayame The Snake

Ayame The Snake





AyaWith white ch2


R1 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook


R2 sc in each sc around (6)


R3 2 sc in each sc around (12)


R4 sc in each sc around (12)


R5 (2 sc in next sc, sc in next sc) around (18)


R6-7 sc in each sc around (18)


R9 (2 sc in next sc, sc in next 2 sc) around (24)


R10-12 sc in each sc around (24)


R13 (dec2tog, sc in next 2 sc) around (18)


R14-15 sc in each sc around


R16 (dec2tog, sc in next sc) around (12)


sc in each sc around until your snake gets as long as you want it, stuff as you go. Dec2tog until the hole in the bottom is closed. Add the eyes and you're done.






11 comments:

  1. ill do this one to my son i was looking for one of these and urs its so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. En hora buena por tu trabajo¡¡¡Ayame la Serpiente!!!parese de verdad. saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished making this and wanted to say thank you-your instructions were perfect! I tied four heavy duty pipe cleaners together and put them through the snake before stuffing so the top can be raised in the snake pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I just treated it as if it was meant to be like rounds 6 & 7, SC18 around, before going to the INC on round 9. It could also be a typo, where she accidentally typed 9 when she meant 8 and just finished that way, I did that once lol.

      Delete
  5. I am looking for a copper Head Afghan pattern. I was bite by a copper Head and going thow treatment right now. I like to be able to give my Dr a Afghan. For putting up with me in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get it to bend like that? Pipe cleaners? Is it just stuffed really loosely??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What does the description for round 10’s row count mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops this is the wrong pattern. Sorry I’m having a great and easy time with this one. Looking forward to having a snake buddy!

      Delete